San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Get ready to explore The Best of Mexico, right here in Atlanta! Rattle your Maracas and build social circles with us on May 9th after work. There will be raffle prizes, vendor - Dream Travels by Patina Rivers, authentic Mexican food, door prizes sponsored by author and esteemed entrepreneur Kevin D. Johnson (The Entrepreneur Mind) and social circle fun as always!
We are an approachable and engaging group of professionals that look for adventure in visiting a wide variety of after work locations to create new social circles. We are all about the discovery of new places, new friends and memorable experiences. Large cities can present the obstacles of what-to-do, where-to-go and who to go with. Being a Soukle participant eliminates this dilemma as our events are created specifically to shrink large cities by provided great happy hour locations and interesting individuals to network with.
Events are monthly in different locations around the city. This allows souklers the opportunity to continuously grow their social circles and cross trendy locations off of their 'bucket lists'. Soukle events are limited in attendees to cultivate meaningful connections between attendees. We believe that conversations and conduit collaborations are most effective when they are natural and in stress-free environments.
Visit our website - http://www.soukle.com for more information.
What to Expect:
- Expect to be greeted by the event organizer and introduced to others
- There will be a raffle to win cash and/or other prizes!!! Bring cash if you want to join in on the festivities.
- Engage in networking games that assist in "breaking the ice" and creating a memorable experience.
- Meet individuals from various career paths
- Engage in conversations of all topics (not just work)
- Bring your business cards to stay in contact with others
- Most of us are coming to network directly from work. We will still be in business attire. Suits and ties are not expected but T-shirts and flip flops are inappropriate.
- Try new food, beverages, and visit familiar/unfamiliar venues
- Relax and smile - We are making connections not interviewing
When & Where
- We exist to create meaningful connections between people. Connections that blossom into great friendships and business associations.
- We exist to be an ambassador to a person’s city of work. A city made smaller with every memorable afterwork experience.
- In short, we exist to create great experiences at great places with good company and are undisputed experts of that combination for professionals.
Got questions about Soukle? Get answers!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org