NUDE in NATURE • The BIG SHOOT
Friday, August 24, 2012 at 12:05 PM - Monday, August 27, 2012 at 11:55 AM (PDT)
NUDE in NATURE • The BIG SHOOT
(also called - "NiNPAR")
Starts: Fri. - Aug. 24th, 12 Noon
Ends: Mon. - Aug. 27th, 12 Noon
Location: (near) Darlington, MD
One mile down river from the Conowingo Dam
Tickets are now on sale!
♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢
DETAILS: We want to update everyone on Nude in Nature ■ The BIG SHOOT (previously called "NiNPAR) the very special event Kevin Hooker of Sly Horse Studio, and Stan Goldstein from "Stan's Shoots" in New York, have been working on. We have found a private 200 acre site in Darlington, Maryland on a major river with lots of wildlife and scenic vistas. The location has cabins, two swimming pools, indoor shooting spaces (in case of rain), a giant fire pit, a pond, wooded trails, rolling grass covered hills, a 200 year old Victorian house, a bat barn, a mess hall, beds, indoor plumbing, air conditioning, an open air pavilion, and much much more. The location is about 40 miles from Baltimore's Inner Harbor. We are planning a photographic event with more than TWO full days of shooting. Check-in Starts on FRIDAY at 12 noon; we finish at 12 Noon on Monday. You will literally be able to leave your room, walk out the door, and start photographing, beautiful, nude, models, with no travel time. We will also have single day tickets, for those that cannot do the entire THREE nights & FOUR days (two are half days).
Although we plan to have have numerous nude, female, models involved (our current target is fifty models) you can also shoot: wildlife, nature, and scenic views "as is" or including the models. All of this at surprisingly low cost. If you have any interest in spending a long weekend—or even a few hours—at "The BIG SHOOT" now is the time to sign up!
You MUST be at least 18 years old, at the time of the shoot, to attend.
For those of you that attended NUDE in NATURE-2 (NiN-2), or NiN3, think of NINPAR as the new, improved, long lasting, heavy duty, industrial strenght, version.
Link to Model & Photographer price schedules: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqA_QLYdiMtKdGFlUURpbXZIYTcwNURJY0xucFJTWEE (you may need to be logged into Google Mail to access this).
Link to 500 images from Nude in Nature 2 (at a different location) http://www.meetup.com/DC-figure-photography/photos/3566122/ . These are some of the pictures posted by various attending photogs.
For those that like Details:
We are requiring models (you gentle ladies) to do certain things BEFORE we add you to the model list. (Essentially, the same as for NiN3.)
1) You need to post a banner for the event where it will count. That is probably on YOUR MM front page, maybe on OMP also, possibly different boards. If you have a Flicker or Devient Art account, you can probably post it there. Mentioning it on FB will probably help. Tumbler. Google+. My Space. Although our banners are "G," printing one up & posting it in the local supermarket is probably a bad idea. If you model for art classes that might be a worthy target audience. You need not use one of our banners, you can modify it or make a totally different banner, but make sure that the entire event is mentioned & not just you. It must point to: our eventbrite photog sign up page http://bigshoot.eventbrite.com/ .
2) It is necessary for each of you to "bump" the MM (or other) thread every month or so. With 50 models that will equal almost twice a day. Adding pictures of yourself (BUT NO NUDES) will build interest, as will on going conversations. Likewise for some FRIENDLY chatter on the Meetup group.
3) Initially, this is only going to models that we have worked with in the past and we should have your ID on file. New models will need to e-mail it to us at: Kevin@nude-in-nature.com. If we haven't worked together in the last year or so, I might not be able to find old records & you will have to resubmit. ALL MODELS THAT WORKED AT THE DC INN SHOOT OR NiN2 ARE INVITED TO APPLY. However, they need to jump through the above and below mentioned hoops.
4) New models need to send a copy of their Drivers License, Passport, or other appropriate photo ID with date of birth, it should be sent to: GoldsteinUSA@gmail.com please put "Big Shoot Model ID" on the subject line. Please mention your modeling name & other pertinent modeling information. New models need to submit images for approval, a link to your modeling site will surfice, if you have full nude images posted. If you do not have a modeling site, please send relevent photos.
5) (Optional) Recruit a photographer, one that has NOT attended one of my previous shoots, & you will be "in," (at least until the photographer dies). In the "Comments" field, they should say"Referred by model (your name)". If you recruit TWO photogs we will name a tree after you!
6) As in the past, models will contribute one hour of their time to the event each day they model. Half an hour will be spent modeling for one of the many groups. This will be a PAID session, although the money involved may be minimal, you will also get to keep all of the Model Release, 2257, & tip money. Half an hour will be spent modeling for the staff. Models will provide free model releases & 2257 forms to the staff photogs. Tipping in the $10 range is highly likely. Note that many more models than staff are expected.
We are using a MUCH more expensive location than we have in the past. Our aim is to have 200 photogs shooting each day; although 100 will possibly save our hides. It is CRITICAL that EVERYONE helps to promote the event.
Liability Waiver: Photography, modeling, hiking and outdoor activities have inherent risks. Your participation in our events could be dangerous and can result in serious injury, medical emergency, even death; as well as loss or damage of equipment. You agree to participate in this event completely at your own risk and to take full responsibility for your own safety and well being, including those of your guests.
See ya' 〜Stan & Kevin
Image byChris of Flaming Ink Images© Taken at NiN2
We have about 500 single beds available to us. All of the beds are singles. There are between 4 & 8 beds per room. The rooms are in about 20 cabins of various sizes. Models wishing to room together should all make it a point to put their roommate choices in the "comments" field when they signup. It should be followed up by e-mail to: GoldsteinUSA@ gmail(dot)com. To the greatest extent it will be "first come, first served. Since we do NOT expect to have 500 people, there should be some flexibility. PLEASE NOTE: The beds do NOT include: sheets, blankets, pillows, or pillow cases; you must bring your own. Towels are not supplied, you must bring your own.
Want to save money on Accommodations? Bring your motor home & use it for FREE, or bring your tent & use it for FREE. (You will still have to pay the entry fee.)
Meals: The meal package includes: Dinner on Friday; breakfast, lunch & dinner on Saturday & Sunday; brunch on Monday; a total of eight meals. The meals are served "buffet style," both hot & cold. & there are NO waiters to tip. Since it is buffet style you can eat as much as will fit. The dining room is open for an hour and a half, or two hour for each meal. Food will include both regular (carnivore) & vegetarian selections. (Menu information when it is available).
Friday Dinner 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm (TENTATIVE)
On Saturday and Sunday meals will be served at the following times:
Breakfast: 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Lunch: 12:00 Noon - 1:30 pm
Dinner: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday Brunch 8:00 am - 10:00am (TENTATIVE)
Food vendors are available 24 hours per day, the cost of food vendor food is NOT included.
Additional details will follow.
Official Announcement: This is the ONLY "official" announcement for Model sign-up. When other notices & announcements differ from this one, this one will govern (Keep in mind that this one is riddled with: errors, ommissions, typos, & wishful thinking, subsituted for hard realities.)
Liability Waiver: Photography, modeling, hiking and outdoor activities have inherent risks, as does working with animals. Your participation in our events could be dangerous and can result in serious injury, medical emergency, even death; as well as loss or damage of equipment. You agree to participate in this event completely at your own risk and to take full responsibility for your own safety and well being, including those of your guests.
See ya' 〜Stan & Kevin
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.