San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
NU-Feinberg Connections Program:
Medical Student Panel and Campus Tour!
Want to learn more about the Feinberg School of Medicine campus, admissions, curriculum, and student life? The NU-Feinberg Connections Program is hosting a medical student Q&A panel with dinner provided, and a student-led tour including the Simulation Technology and Immersive Learning Center!
Space on the tours is limited - Register today to reserve your spot!
*If registration is full, please add your name to the waitlist - you are welcomed to attend the panel (we have plenty of seats in the auditorium).
Date: Thursday, April 4th
- 5:30pm-6:00pm: simulation laboratory tour
- 6:00pm-6:45pm: medical student Q&A panel* with dinner provided @ McGaw Pavilion, room 2-320, Daniel Hale Williams auditorium
- 6:45pm-7:15pm: hospital tour
- 7:20pm: return intercampus shuttle to Evanston
Location & Directions: McGaw Pavilion lobby, 240 E. Huron St. Chicago.
- Note: The 5:30pm tour time corresponds to the intercampus shuttle leaving the Chicago/Sheridan stop in Evanston at 4:43pm. Evanston-Chicago shuttle schedule.
- Because shuttles can be at capacity during this time, we encourage students to consider taking earlier shuttles or the cta (closest stop is Chicago, red line).
- Directions from the Ward building downtown shuttle stop: Head West (right) on Chicago Ave after you get off the shuttle at the Ward stop; take a left at Fairbanks and head 2 blocks South to Huron; take a right turn onto Huron where you will come across the 240 E. Huron building. Med students, Meghan Park and Andy Kern, will meet attendees in the lobby.
Need to arrive late or have further questions about the event? Contact NU-Feinberg Connections Program Student Coordinators Andy Kern (Andy-Kern@fsm.northwestern.edu) or Meghan Park (Meghan-Park@fsm.northwestern.edu) for more information!