2-day class. Taught in Eustis, FL:
Strategic Outfitters Firearms Training Center
34646 Rust Road
Eustis, FL 32736
The Personal Protection Outside the Home (PPOTH) Instructor course is a comprehensive and intensive training experience that will reward the serious candidate with three accomplishments.
- You will improve your own personal tactical shooting skills which will render you more confident and capable in defending yourself in a lethal encounter.
- You will be authorized to teach the PPOTH to the general public (assuming that they meet the required prerequisites to attend).
- You will join a much smaller and more elite group of NRA instructors who have mastered these skills through classroom and live fire range exercises (including drawing and firing from a hip holster or purse).
Who may attend? You must be a certified NRA Pistol Instructor as well as a Personal Protection in the Home Instructor and you must have attended the PPOTH course as a student before you can become a PPOTH instructor.
How long is the course? The Personal Protection Outside the Home STUDENT COURSE is divided into two levels (basic and advanced). Level one is a nine-hour course and offers the essential knowledge and skills that must be mastered in order to carry, store, and use a firearm safely and effectively for personal protection outside the home. Level two is an additional five hours of range training and teaches advanced shooting skills. The PPOTH INSTRUCTOR COURSE is typically two days. We combine both the student portion and the instructor portion into TWO very full days of training.
Where is this course taught? Bob teaches this course in Eustis, Florida at the new and exciting Strategic Outfitters Firearms Training Center located 35 miles NW of Orlando (adjacent to Mt. Dora). The address is: 34646 Rust Road, Eustis, FL 32736. After students register for this class, they will be sent information about local motels, campgrounds and restaurants.
This is great training at a great price. Class size is limited.
Minimum class size - 6, maximum class size - 12
Cost: $350 (prior students receive a 10%/$35 cash rebate = $315)
Our REGISTRATION and CANCELLATION POLICY is as follows:
- You must prepay to reserve your spot in the class.
- The class will be closed after the first 12 students register.
- If the minimum class size of 6 is not met, you can choose to receive a full refund OR you can be registered in the next class and receive a 10% rebate for the inconvenience.
- By registering for this course, you agree to our CANCELLATION POLICY which states: There is no penalty for canceling your attendance IF the following two (2) conditions are met: (1) you notify us of your non-attendance via email at BeSafeAcademy@hotmail.com at least five (5) days prior to the first day of your scheduled class; and (2) you also notify in the same email the future class that you will be attending (all class dates are listed on the home page of the BeSafeAcademy.com website). In short, your prepaid tuition is applied to a future class of your choosing. If these two conditions are not met, you will forfeit your full tuition. PLEASE READ THIS CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE YOU REGISTER!
By registering for this course, I agree that I have read and agree to these four registration and refund policies. I also agree that I have READ the information provided on the NRA website at: www.nrahq.org/education/training/instructor.asp
Call us at: 407-232-5555
Visit our website at www.besafeacademy.com.
If you have any questions about BeSafeAcademy’s classes, products or services, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BeSafeAcademy exists to provide excellence in training for NRA Instructor candidates and to empower them to succeed.