Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
2-day class. Taught in Winter Haven, FL:
Dragon Fire Armory
4198 Dundee Road
Winter Haven, FL 3388
Rifle and Shotgun Instructor Combined
The NRA Certified Rifle and Shotgun Instructor course is a comprehensive and intensive training experience that will reward the serious candidate with three accomplishments.
- You will improve your own personal knowledge and skill of both rifle
and shotgun shooting.
- You will add two additional disciplines to your current NRA
- You will be able to offer to the general public instruction in either
NRA Rifle and/or NRA Shotgun courses.
Who may attend? You must already be an NRA Certified Instructor in some other discipline, having already completed your BIT training within the last two years.
How long is the course? The Rifle Instructor Course and the Shotgun Instructor courses are distinct (each has its own curriculum, testing, and range qual). We teach them back-to-back in two very full and intense days of training.
Where is this course taught? Bob teaches the classroom portion of the training at the Dragonfire Armory in Winter Haven, FL. The range exercise portion of the training is done at a private tactical range about 7 miles from the classroom.
Course Length: 2 full days back-to-back.
This is great training at a great price. Class size is limited.
Minimum class size - 6, maximum class size - 10
Cost: $400 ($40 rebate for prior students)
Our REGISTRATION and REFUND POLICY is as follows:
- You must prepay to reserve your spot in the class.
- The class will be closed after the first 12 students register.
- If the minimum class size of 6 is not met, you can choose to receive a full refund OR you can be registered in the next class and receive a 10% rebate for the inconvenience.
- If your plans change and you must cancel your attendance, you must notify BeSafeAcademy by e-mail at least 48 hours before the class date and your tuition will automatically be credited toward the next class of your choosing.
By registering for this course, I agree that I have read and agree to these four registration and refund policies. I also agree that I have READ the information provided on the NRA website at: www.nrahq.org/education/training/instructor.asp
Call us at: 407-232-5555
Visit our website at www.besafeacademy.com.
If you have any questions about BeSafeAcademy’s classes, products or services, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BeSafeAcademy exists to provide excellence in training for NRA Instructor candidates and to empower them to succeed.