Discover groundbreaking new iPhone, iPad, and Android apps for the holidays at the November 17th SF AppShow.
We're gearing up to celebrate our 2 Year Anniversary in San Francisco at UCSF Mission Bay on November 17 from 6-9 PM. For the first time we will be focusing on a single theme: How to save time and money using mobile apps to shop for all of the people on your holiday shopping list.
- Split the costs of the big gift for your office manager with your co-workers using Clover’s new mobile payment solution
- Compete in holiday photo competitions with your friends and family with Snapzing
- Save money on your in-store holiday shopping with GeoQpons
- Get everything on your holiday shopping list in record time using Point Inside
- Buy directly from the convenience of your iPad with Catalogue by the Find
- Travel on a winter getaway without leaving your house with Magic Window
- Get reimbursed for your holiday related business expenses using Expensify
- Manage all your online purchases with Slice
- Find the fastest way to grandma’s house or the mall through Inrix
- Learn about the current trends in mobile commerce from a presentation on Understanding Mobile Audience by top mobile ad network and sponsor Jumptap
The SF AppShow is back at:
The Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF
1675 Owens Street
San Francisco, CA 94143-3008
Maps and info: http://www.acc-missionbayconferencecenter.com/directions.cfm
The SF AppShow brings together app developers to demo their newsworthy new apps and unrecognized app gems to a live audience with an exciting social backdrop. The events are also streamed live on the web via Ustream.tv (and archives are available to view online). Past presenters have been featured in the New York Times, BBC, network television and the iTunes App Store home page after appearing in the SF AppShow!
Previous SF AppShow events in SF, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Chicago were sell out shows and drew quite a bit of positive industry press. Typically the events are watched by developers, entrepreneurs and investors.
It's also a pretty fun party.
Early bird Registration: $25
Advance Registration: $30
Credentialed media: complimentary
Twitter Hashtag: #SFAppShow
Special thanks to our marquee sponsor: Jumptap