Personable Business™ Friends Over Lunch
…meaningful and productive introductions
· Serious about business?
· Busy and yet need to meet more people?
· Wanting to connect with other committed, experienced and successful business people?
· Feeling you've outgrown the typical networking groups?
· Needing your "meeting people efforts" to be productive?
· Wanting to develop business friends for the long-haul?
If so, join us to break bread and bond! Meet amazing and experienced people up to interesting things in the world.
The 3 minute Personable Business™ Introductions allow us to get to know you, what’s important to you and what you do professionally. Attendance is limited to ensure you get to meet everyone and everyone gets to meet you.
Friday November 30, 2012
$50 pre-registration | $60 day of & at the door, if available
I look forward to introducing you to some of my favorite business people!
When & Where
boost your confidence • embrace leadership • transform business culture
by practicing Personable Business®
Personable Business® turns office politics into office partnerships. Whether you work at a company or have your own business, there will be politics. We stand for interacting with others from a partnership point of view. Partnership allows us to bring out the best in each other and create highly productive and rewarding results and relationships.
At our Personable Business® connecting events you will
* meet more people personally and professionally *
* learn how to keep business relationships in good shape *
The Personable Business® Communication Tools establish a common language to bring out the best in each other
* be heard, understood and get your needs met *
Join the Personable Business® movement by joining Business Women of Silicon Valley. A community of women supporting women and men who join them. You also have access to our two specialty groups
* AdminProfessionalsConnect *
* b2bProfessionalsConnect *
We're declaring women can/will/need to support each other. We've got to learn how-to and understand how we don't. So often successful women say that "Women need to learn how to support each other." Here we are doing just that.