...learn skills to get connected, stay connected and reconnect really well
learn & discuss how to be a pleasure to do business with and how to make it easy to do business with you
monthly topics adapted from the 23 "Personable Business Basics"
format is an interactive workshop/discussion & a mixer
This month's topic: Understanding Leadership from the Masculine and the Feminine
What’s the difference? Where’s the balance? One way is not better nor is one right or wrong, instead each point of view is complimentary and critical. 21st century leadership embraces both viewpoints. During this workshop/discussion, you will:
- learn the specifics of each leadership perspective
- gain a greater appreciation of the influence and contribution each viewpoint provides the other
- become a more well-rounded leader yourself
4:00 - 5:45PM
at the Capital Club
Optional Mixer 5:45 - 7:30PM
$20 pre-registration | $30 day of & at the door | Free for PBN co-partners | Free for Capital Club members
We look forward to connecting with you.
When & Where
brings together working women to
* better support each other
* end the loneliness
* ultimately change business culture to honor women's need for connection & avoiding disconnection
We're committed to collaboration and partnership, "copartnership," in how we are to work with. We use the Personable Business® Communication Tools as our way to copartner and develop strong relationships that are productive, fulfilling and inspiring.