...learn skills to get connected, stay connected and reconnect really well
learn & discuss how to be a pleasure to do business with and how to make it easy to do business with you
monthly topics adapted from the 23 "Personable Business Basics"
format is an interactive workshop/discussion & a mixer
This month's topic: Understanding Leadership from the Masculine and the Feminine
What’s the difference? Where’s the balance? One way is not better nor is one right or wrong, instead each point of view is complimentary and critical. 21st century leadership embraces both viewpoints. During this workshop/discussion, you will:
- learn the specifics of each leadership perspective
- gain a greater appreciation of the influence and contribution each viewpoint provides the other
- become a more well-rounded leader yourself
4:00 - 5:45PM
at the Capital Club
Optional Mixer 5:45 - 7:30PM
$20 pre-registration | $30 day of & at the door | Free for PBN co-partners | Free for Capital Club members
We look forward to connecting with you.
When & Where
boost your confidence • embrace leadership • transform business culture
by practicing Personable Business®
Personable Business® turns office politics into office partnerships.
At our Personable Business® connecting events you will
* meet more people personally and professionally *
* learn how to keep business relationships in good shape *
The Personable Business® Communication Tools establish a common language to bring out the best in yourself and others
* be heard, understood and get your needs met *