Connecting Silicon Valley Administrators who want to develop more “Business Friends”
Expand your network of Administrators from a variety of industries and companies
Improve your professionalism especially your communication & copartnership skills
Meet and connect with a variety of our Favorite Vendors
At the event, we •
- use a structured and facilitated approach to support you in easily meeting more people called Personable Business® Introductions
- share best practices through an interactive group discussion
- learn how to better be heard, understood and get our needs met in business conversations
How to Give & Receive Actionable Feedback
Do you ever struggle with giving feedback? You probably don't want to hurt anyone's feelings nor do you want to be a nag. What about giving feedback to your boss, do you shy away from it?
On receiving feedback, do you ever personalize what's being said and get your feelings hurt? Does the feedback sometimes sting and then you get mad and defend and/or attack? Or do you sometimes withdraw? You're not alone!
Most of us struggle with giving and getting feedback in a healthy, positive and professional way. We say we want feedback and yet we often don't handle it well from either position. So...
Join us on 11/14 so you can learn the Actionable Feedback structure and specific language to prevent much of the negativity associated with "feedback."
You'll learn structure and language to:
- give feedback
- receive feedback
- better manage up
- toot your own horn with confidence and appropriateness
- track your work, especially accomplishments, for review time
Join Us. We’d love to meet you! •
Thursday, November 14, 2013
5:30 – 8:30 pm
Hiller Aviation Museum
601 Skyway Rd.
San Carlos, Ca 94070
$29 | Administrative Professionals | $39 day of & at the door
$49 | Special Guests | $59 day of & at the door
$199 | Favorite Vendors (limited to 10) | includes a table, 30 second intro & your event registration
For More Information, Contact •
Event Sponsors •
KristyRogersConnects • Hiller Aviation Museum • The Counter: Custom Built Burgers •
Quail Lodge • Le Boulanger
We are excited to meet you and introduce you to our other business friends!
When & Where
boost your confidence • embrace leadership • transform business culture
by practicing Personable Business®
Personable Business® turns office politics into office partnerships.
At our Personable Business® connecting events you will
* make more friends personally and professionally *
* learn how to keep your business relationships in good shape *
The Personable Business® Communication Tools establish a common language to bring
collaboration and partnership to working with others
* reduce your stress when working with others *
* bring more fulfillment to your relationships *
* stay engaged *