Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Master of Science in Analytics offers a weekly Thursday Networking Session for companies of all sizes to raise awareness of their brand and recruit students:
• Thursday Networking Sessions (1 hour)* - $300 contribution
- This is a general networking event held each week in the fall quarter where we invite 1-2 industry contacts to meet and mingle with both graduating students interested in
full-time positions and incoming students interested in internship opportunities.
- We reserve the venue and will arrange for catering
- Students receive an email announcing when you will be on campus
- Interviews for full-time postings can be arranged to follow.
Please contact Lindsay Montanari, Associate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Master of Science in Analytics Program
The Master of Science in Analytics is a full-time, 15-month professional master’s degree that immerses students in a comprehensive and applied curriculum exploring the underlying data science, information technology, and business of analytics. Supplemented by an internship placement and industry supplied projects, graduates are exceptionally well equipped to harness and communicate the full value of data to the organizations they serve.