Hey let's just enjoy paper crafting - anything goes - maybe each of us could showcase our talent each month and teach? We'll get together and enjoy crafting using a new technique and try out all kinds of supplies associated with the technique...
We proudly Use Stampin' Up! Supplies and Materials.
This venue is limited to 8 crafters...
Max Group Size: 8 (If you need a larger group, I can come to your church or synagogue or we can find another location)
Please Bring: Snail/Adhesive, Paper Scissors if you have them...
Cancellations: Please Let me know as soon as you can since I cut cardstock shortly after registration...
Benefits of coming:
1. No Mess in YOUR home!!!
2. It's a fun way to meet new friends!
3. Learn how to do fun and interesting things with paper...
4. You get a free Stampin' Up! Catalog as they come out
5. You get to play with a lot of Stampin' Up! product
6. Cupcakes - did I mention I serve Cute Miniature Cupcakes at each event!!!
7. A slice of heaven - enjoy papercrafting without kids!!! Finally a chance to focus on your hobby wihtout being interrupted
8. You get inspired again... and recharged for the month!
9. Oh did I mention - I do the hard stuff like making the card/ scrapbook kits!
Experience: Beginner to slightly Intermediate
Call or email me for details.
Are you inkspired! Join now or contact me if you have questions.
Have questions about Northshore Crafter's Guild?
Contact Marie Drahorad