This is the place to be if you are new to @properties AND new to the real estate industry!
You only need to register for ONE session to be added to the roster.
You DO NOT need to register for each week separately!
This series is run by your managing brokers
and special guest speakers.
See below for the schedule and if you are new to real estate,
you should register today!
- July 31 - Intro - Welcome - Sources of Buyers and Sellers - Database - CRM
- Aug 7 - Prospecting - Hands-on activities to capture business
- Aug 14 - How to write a CMA - Cloud CMA
- Aug 21 - Working with Buyers with Kim Kerbis
- Aug 28 - Basics of RE Finance with JoAnn Theriault - Qualifying buyers
- Sept 4 - Contract analysis with attorney John Lovestrand
- Sept 11 - Perfect Listing Presentation
- Sept 18- I've Got the Listing, Now What?
- Sept 25 - Negotiation
- Oct 2 - I've Got the Deal, Now What? Inspections with Ron Niego
- Oct 9- Wrap Up and What To Do Now?
Once you've registered for one class, you're on the
roster for the entire session and
will receive all class related emails!
** Schedule subject to change based on guest speakers -
please read your weekly emails with RE 101 as the subject.