Begins at 6:30 PM and the topics vary each month. Members and Visitors -- Come early and learn from our experts!
MAIN EVENT: Moving from Residential to Commercial Real Estate
Have you ever wanted to get into buying apartment complexes and hotels but always thought it was out of your reach? Our investors for the evening have been there and done that.
Fortunately for them, last year they got into the business of raising money and it has changed their life forever. While working to raise money for their business, they realize that it was easier to raise for larger commercial projects then small residential houses. Since this discovery they have shifted their focus into buying & holding commercial real estate.
At this meeting you will learn:
- How to become an owner of a large commercial real estate property with no money out of pocket
- How to tell if the deal you looking at is good or bad?
- How to Create More Value so you can resell for MASSIVE profits!
- & so much more!
- Nick Tang as Host
- Alberto Wu from Oakland Lakes
- Toku Saito
- FREE for TSM GOLD PASS members but RSVP is Required.
- $15 for New and Returning Non Member - MUST RSVP.
- $20 for anyone that Does Not RSVP - No Exceptions!!!
***RSVP NOW, Registration closes at 3PM on day of event ***
6:00 PM - 6:30 PM Networking & Registration
6:30 PM - 7:00 PM PRE-MEETING
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM Networking
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM MAIN MEETING
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM Networking
*Please come on time as we will be very strict with following the program*
Please go here for information on how to reserve a vendor table.
HomeTech NJ Inspections - Website
Let the train eye inspect & educate you about your future home.
Next Generation Trust - Website
Self Directed IRA's
United States Liability Insurance Group - Website
Provides insurance coverage for small businesses
When & Where
TriState Mixer is the largest online AND in-person real estate networking community for investors, real estate agents, mortgage reps, industry executives, decision makers and more!