Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Begin at 6:30 PM and Topics/Speakers vary each month. Members and Visitors -- Come early and learn from our experts!
Topic: How buying mortgages has become an acquisition strategy for fix & flip properties. Come early and learn how to get your hands on rehab properties in today's changing market
MAIN MEETING: How to Buy Fixer-Uppers Dirt Cheap & make Profits Investing in Discounted Notes
Three industry professionals will explain how to capitalize on the foreclosure crisis and make money buying mortgage notes for pennies on the dollar. Discover the various investment strategies that can generate superior return on investment. Purchasing mortgage notes is an alternative to buying foreclosures or owning rental properties.
Learn how to be the bank by buying distressed mortgages directly from banks for pennies on the dollar.
We will cover investment strategies for:
- First Mortgages
- Second Mortgages
- Short Sales: As the bank.
Along with the above, you will learn:
- Why notes beat other investments hands down
- How to identify the best mortgages to buy
- Whether you should invest with a fund or buy individual notes
- Learn how to use your IRA retirement account to purchase notes
- and so much more!
- FREE for TSM GOLD PASS members but RSVP is Required.
- $20 for New and Returning Non Member - MUST RSVP.
- $25 for anyone that Does Not RSVP - No Exceptions!!!
***RSVP NOW, Registration closes at 3PM on day of event ***
6:30 PM - 7:00 PM REGISTRATION & PRE-MEETING
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM Networking
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM MAIN MEETING
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM Late Night Networking
Please go here for information on how to reserve a vendor table.
When & Where
TriState Mixer is the largest online AND in-person real estate networking community for investors, real estate agents, mortgage reps, industry executives, decision makers and more!