Nonprofit Success Workshop
Thursday, June 30, 2011 from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Attend our free workshop and our team of experts will cover the latest trends, best practices and strategies to help you succeed in 2011. This workshop is approved for two CFRE credit points and will include a light breakfast.
Choose from two concurrent breakout sessions that interest you:
Session 1: Do More With Less: The Complete Toolbox for Small & Growing Nonprofits
Break down the roadblocks to your success! This session kicks off with a look at how different generations want to interact with your organization, and then we’ll get down to business covering important topics like:
- Increasing staff productivity and getting control of your data
- Expanding your donor universe with email file growth, peer-to-peer and social strategies Improving conversion and retention
Session 2: Multichannel Success: Meet Donors Where They Give
Do you have a good grasp of direct mail and online programs, but dreaming of the day that all of your marketing and fundraising channels work together to create a consistent, engaging experience for your supporters? Attend this session and get an exclusive look at The Next Generation of American Giving research and then uncover the best methods to reach donors through an integrated, multichannel approach for maximum engagement and fundraising success. This session will cover important topics like:
- Auditing your online strategy and tactics to determine how you’re meeting generational needs.
- Connecting the online and offline worlds to support generation “migration” and giving channel preference.
- Learning the top 10 multichannel marketing principles
RSVP here to share this event with your friends but to ensure a seat, please RSVP directly with Convio.
When & Where
Convio is the leading provider of on-demand constituent engagement solutions that enable nonprofit organizations , or NPO’s, to more effectively raise funds, advocate for change and cultivate relationships with donors, activists, volunteers, alumni and other constituents.
For more information: www.convio.com