San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Repositioned for Success!
Building Better Outreaches Presents Fundraising Training(s) Part 1. This is a comprehensive look into best practices, the process of building a fundraising program based on giving as an expression of faith and wise stewardship of resources, and key fundraising skills.
In congregations and faith-based organizations, money is often a taboo subject. Yet fundraising is a vital part of securing the resources needed to sustain the work of faith in this world—and giving is an important means by which believers can express their faith. This training focuses on the opportunities and challenges facing faith-based organizations and the role of leadership in fundraising and donor care.
By the end of session (2) particpants should be knowlegable in the following:
- The (6) elements of fundraising—vehicles, organizational readiness, dynamic functions, human resources, management, and markets;
- The role of pastoral leadership, theological integrity, and organizational transparency in the creation of a culture of generosity;
- How to understand and respond to donor motivations;
- The importance of philanthropic discernment for prospective donors; and
- A results-oriented approach for growing the philanthropic support your faith community needs.
- Developing annual sustainability and major gifts
- Managing capital campaign
- Planned giving: Getting the proper start
- Interpersonal communication for fundraising
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 813-360-7571 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds are availble up until 48 hours before the event. A $15.00 administrative fee will be deducted from total and refund will be mailed via check to requestor.
When & Where
Building Better Outreaches
Our purpose is to build the capacity of faith-based and non-profits through the
strengthen and establishing of fundamental business principles. We believe that
solid business foundations are much more attractive to grant makers, funders,
donors and volunteers.
Our services create an opportunity for organizations realize the totality of
their missions. Building Better Outreaches staff specializes in helping non-profits
to build their capacity in a comprehensive manner so that they are
not only more successful in grant seeking, but are also more efficient
and more appealing to potential donors. We offer a wide spectrum of
services ranging from helping a start-up non-profit to obtain their 501c3
status to Executive staff training, strategic planning and contractual
grant-writing and management services.
Our leadership has valuable skills to share with non-profits based upon over
8 years of personal experience managing and helping to build successful non-profit