ASCnet - West Central Florida presents.....
Microsoft Office Training!!!
Session relevant for both TAM & EPIC Users
We’ve noticed that it’s been awhile since you last attended a Chapter Meeting and we don’t know why. We have tried to make the topics interesting; provide knowledgeable presenters and even included food – but still you have not attended!
So, to show that you have been missed, we are offering a registration to this meeting at no cost to you! That’s right, a full day of education at no cost to your agency. Want to send a second person – great – the cost for each additional person is ½ the Non-member rate – just $50
Want to save even more money? Re-join today and registration for this meeting is FREE to your agency – no matter how many associates attend!
For more information about this special arrangement – please contact Judy Dzwigal at 239-418-2108 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This session will introduce some of the bigger changes in the overall Office program and then specifically focus on Outlook, Word, and Excel 2010 versions
• Outlook has more to offer than just email. Learn how to get the most out of the Outlook features available to help you save time, energy and money by working more efficiently in the program. Take these tips and tricks back to your office and get organized today.
• Your Inbox is Not Your Customer Filing Cabinet Email can be an efficient and effective form of communication as well as document storage for individuals. However, for an agency this type of individual storage is counter-productive, a time-waster and a potential source of errors and omissions. We will use the organization features in Outlook to pull conversations together, recognize the important emails and move them into TAM. Discussion will include the legal issues of having multiple document storage venues.
- Windows Desktop tips – such as Gadgets, Snipping Tool, Action Center
- Word and Excel – Tips and Tricks to make your life easier!
- Creating “fillable” PDF documents – an introduction on how you can create your own forms or change Word documents to “fillable” PDF’s
Our presenter will be Sandy Oliver – who has been in the computer consulting industry for over 10 years in software training, desktop and server support, project management and more. In her current position at AIS Technology, she provides IT support, agency management training, paperless workflow design and project coordination for over 150 Independent Insurance Agencies nationwide. She is certified in both Microsoft and Citrix technologies
Cancellation policy: NO Refunds given after Friday, April 4, 2014