San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you're interested in engaging in the entreprenuerial movement in New Orleans and have considered investing as an angel, please join us for this dinner to learn more.
The salon is designed to introduce people to angel investing in New Orleans. The format will be a lively faciliated discussion, there won't be powerpoints or long talks. We'll set the stage with a couple of folks who have invested locally and then have a roundtable discussion with lots of Q&A.
Topics we'll cover:
- Accredited Investor regulations
- Access to deal-flow
- Valuation & terms
- Investing individually or as part of a group
- How to get started
You'll hear from:
- Hugh Uhalt - owner of the Exchange Center and investor in Cordina Mar-go-Ritas
- Chris Schultz - co-founder of Launch Pad & investor in Federated Sample & Neighborland
- Mark Graffagnini - startup attorney with Graffagnini & Associates and angel investor
The $50 price covers dinner with wine at Ste Marie.
- Appetizers, salad, choice of 3 entrees & wine with dinner.
- We'll gather at the bar at 6:30pm and dinner will start promptly at 7pm.
Space is limited to please reserve your spot.
This event is hosted by Launch Pad in conjunction with Idea Village in preparation for the Capital Pitch hosted by New Orleans Startup Fund at New Orleans BioInnovation center on Oct 18. Attendees will be invited at attend the Capital Pitch event as well.
When & Where
New Orleans Work Community
Join entrepreneurs, freelancers and creative professionals in the newest concept in collaborative workspaces in downtown New Orleans.