Noah Kalama Outrigger Classic Races Include:
- Men's Individual 3 Mile Race – Cash Award
- Women's Individual 3 Mile Race – Cash Award
- Open Team Relay Race - 4 per team
- Novice Team Relay Race - 4 per team
- Sprints for All Age Groups
- Keikis Sprints
- Novice Sprints
- Novice Mini 3 Mile Iron Race
- Open Iron Race Dash for Cash (15 mile Cabrillo Run)
- Masters Iron Race Dash for Cash (15 mile Cabrillo Run)
Register for Races:
- SUP Races – on this webpage
An additional $10 will be added to the race fee if registering the day of the race.
- Sprints and OC6 Iron race with SCORA
Seeking Race Sponsorships and Raffle Prize Donations
Contact a member of IMUA today.
When & Where
Imua Outrigger Canoe Club
Imua Outrigger Canoe Club is a non-profit organization that races with strength, technique, heart in outrigger canoes up and down the coast of Southern California. Founded in 1970, Imua Outrigger Canoe Club is comprised of adventure-minded adults of various ages who enjoy competing in the ancient sport of Polynesian sport of outrigger canoeing. With our ohana spirit we are dedicated mentoring our keikis, preserving the environment, and giving back to the community through various local charities.