No Hollywood BIM
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (PST)
Los Angeles, CA
Movie stars, fast cars, and cocktails by the pool. That’s what people imagine when you say the word Hollywood. When you say Hollywood to a general contractor or architect, the first thing that pops to mind is “Hollywood BIM” and the firms who try to woo owners with spinning models and slick salesmanship.
In contrast, progressive architects and GCs share one common goal: they want to win projects by exceeding owner expectations again and again. In today’s marketplace, one solid way to impress owners is to create visually-compelling BIM deliverables. However, going a step further and creating a 4D schedule and 5D estimate is very powerful and illustrates a domain-expertise that resonates with owners.
But how do you find advanced partners who really want to push the envelope and surprise owners with true 5D? Let the people who invented it introduce you! GRAPHISOFT and Trimble Vico cordially invite you to an afternoon BIM soiree – but no poolside cocktails, no movie stars, and definitely no Hollywood BIM.
What you’ll see:
- New modeling techniques that let architects’ vision and attention to detail shine
- New approaches to curtain walls, organic surfaces and other cool tools
- Learn how information-rich 3D models can be exploited for construction-caliber quantities, 4D schedules and 5D estimates - and how to use these quantities to power schedules and estimates
- Visually dynamic reporting capabilities to wow owners
- How new and integrated 3D-4D-5D BIM deliverables win new business, deliver it profitably, and knock the socks off owners
What you’ll get:
- An occasion to meet and build partnerships with other architects and GCs who are already providing this level of service to owners
- A chance to network with people who know clash detection is for beginners
- The opportunity to ask questions of GRAPHISOFT and Trimble Vico – the people who invented Virtual Construction
Space is Limited – Register Today!
When architects and contractors get together early on a project, we see a reduction in change orders, tighter schedules, early and more frequent design-cost feedback and enhanced project controls. When architects and contractors get together early on a project with GRAPHISOFT and Trimble Vico, we see a big win. No Hollywood BIM allowed. Click the register button above to reserve your seat today!
When & Where
GRAPHISOFT North America