NIST Cyber Security Showcase
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
NIST CYBER SECURITY SHOWCASE
Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Research
(adjacent to University of Maryland at Shady Grove)
9600 Gudelsky Drive, Rockville, MD. 20850
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Opportunities for Collaboration
· Overview of the National Cyber Security Center of Excellence
· Overview of the NIST Cloud Computing Security Working Group
· Opportunities for Partnering
· National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace
· Cyber Security for Electronic Medical Records, Cloud Computing, and the Smart Grid
· and More
NIST is working to implement the White House strategy, signed by President Obama in 2011, that calls for improving the way all Americans identify themselves and authenticate online, through the creation of an identify Ecosystem that enables all of us to authenticate in ways that are more secure, convenient and privacy-enhancing than what we do today.
NIST is looking for collaborators to help resolve Cyber Security Challenges.
When & Where
Maryland Technology Development Corporation (TEDCO)
TEDCO provides a framework of knowledge, funding, and networking to support an innovation eco-system that nurtures researchers, entrepreneurs, start-ups, and early stage companies engaged in bringing innovative ideas to market