Ninth SHRP 2 Safety Research Symposium
The Keck Center of the National Academies
500 Fifth Street, NW
Thursday July 10th 2014
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
We are pleased to invite you to attend the Ninth Annual SHRP 2 Safety Research Symposium on July 10th 2014, at the Keck Center of the National Academies, 500 Fifth Street NW, Washington, DC 20001. The Symposium will include a working reception.
This symposium serves as a forum for the exchange of ideas among researchers and practitioners from the private and public sectors. As before, we seek a diverse audience of attendees from academia, government, and private industry who are well placed to shape and promote future research in transportation safety. Attendance for the symposium is limited to 100 participants. Registration for the symposium is required for admission to the building, but there is no fee.
The 2014 symposium will review the results of the SHRP 2 Safety Focus Area and discuss long-term plans for the SHRP 2 Safety data.
- Overview of the completed SHRP 2 Naturalistic Driving Study and Roadway Information Data Collection efforts
- Results from the SHRP 2 Analysis Projects
- Updates on International Naturalistic Driving Studies
- Discussion on use of SHRP 2 Naturalistic Driving Study data including the Insight Data Access Website https://insight.shrp2nds.us/
- Updates on Long Term Stewardship of SHRP 2 Safety data
- Working Reception beginning at 5:00 PM
A limited number of rooms will be available at the HyattRegency
For more information, contact Carol Ford at email@example.com.
We hope to see you in Washington, DC, for what promises to be an informative and productive symposium.
Chief Program Officer for Safety, SHRP 2, TRB of the National Academies