Members may purchase up to FOUR tickets at the member rate.
Prepare to witness death-defying acts and amazing oddities at the Zoo's annual adults-only Halloween event, Night of the Living Zoo. With live music, craft beer, food trucks, a costume contest, and performance artists, it's a wicked night of fun that you won't want to miss.
The General Event Site Features:
- Live entertainment and performers.
- Costume contest at 7:30 p.m. on the Great Meadow with prizes for the most creative individual and group costumes.
- Day of the Dead Altar Contest with a chance to win the ULTIMATE PRIZE!
- Musical performances by DJ Squirrel, DJ Bulldog, live music.
- Carousel rides for $2 per ride.
- Food and alcoholic beverages available for purchase at various food trucks and beer gardens.
How old must you be to attend?
You must be at least 21 years old to attend this event. A valid ID is required for admission. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-replaceable. This is an adults-only event. Babies and children will not be admitted.
How do I get to Night of the Living Zoo?
We encourage you to drink responsibly and take public transportation. The Zoo's Connecticut Avenue entrance is between the Red Line's Cleveland Park and Woodley Park Metro stops. Parking available for a fee.
Taking Uber? The Harvard Street Bridge will be designated for Uber pick up/drop off and pedestrian traffic only.
Parking will be $11 for Members, $22 for Nonmembers.
To visit the Zoo by Metro, take the Red Line to the Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan stop or the Cleveland Park stop. The Zoo entrance lies halfway between these stops, and both are a short walk from the Zoo.
Get details about taking Metro to the Zoo
Simply join the DJ on the dance floor at 7:30pm!
Day of the Dead Display Contest
For more information about this contest and how to register, please visit:
Have questions about Night of the Living Zoo 2016?
Contact Friends of the National Zoo NOLZ