Nichols College Open House
Get to know Nichols!
This half-day program explores the benefits of a Nichols College education. Students and their families will hear directly from current students and members of the faculty and staff about Nichols numerous academic, social, and cultural offerings.
The day begins at 9am with a full breakfast and will include:
- An athletic fair for students hoping to pursue a varsity sport
- An academic fair with current faculty
- A Q&A session for students and a separate Q&A session for parents
- A student affairs panel for both students and parents
- A student-guided tour of campus
- An optional financial aid session
- A career-focused business education
- Small class sizes allowing one-on-one accessibility to our experienced faculty members
- Unique professional skills seminars that will prepare you for internships and interviews
4 in 10 Nichols College graduates become a corporate president, CEO or business owner!
91 percent of 2011 Nichols graduates were employed within six months of graduation.
Become a fan of Nichols College - www.facebook.com/Nichols.College