Net Impact Chicago (Professional Chapter)
Summer Kick-Off Celebration
Recognizing students and graduating members in sustainability, CSR, non-profit, social entrepreneurship and community development.
The Professional Chapter of Net Impact Chicago (NIC) invites all students and graduating professionals to join a summer kick-off celebration on May 16, 2013.
At this event, you’ll:
- Meet and network with likeminded professionals and students who share a passion for making a positive impact on society and the environment.
- Learn about upcoming NIC Professional Chapter events and ways to volunteer and support our mission.
- Connect with the NIC Professional Chapter Leadership Team and learn about opportunities to join.
- Win free giveaway prizes!
This event is FREE with your RSVP. Register today and let us know you are coming. Complementary appetizers will be served and a cash bar will be available. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Date: Thursday, May 16, 2013
- Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m
- Location: The Point (401 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60654)
When & Where
Net Impact Chicago
NET IMPACT CHICAGO Net impact is a new generation of leaders who use our careers to tackle the world’s toughest problems. By doing so, we show the world that it’s possible to make a net impact that benefits not just the bottom line, but people and planet too. The Chicago Professional chapter provides opportunities for professionals to network, learn and act for social and environmental good. www.netimpact.org