San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Shifting careers or life changing experiences can often lead to intensely emotional and sometimes stressful situations, thereby negatively impacting your ability to embrace the benefits of the transition. In this panel discussion, we will examine how to turn a mess into a success by sharing past business and life transition experiences of four Latina business leaders.
Key take-aways will include:
- Identify your unique abilities and how to use them during times of transition
- Discover how unfinished business in your life may prevent you from being and receiving the best
- Use the insights shared by the panel to acquire new skills
If you’re experiencing one of the following you won’t want to miss this event!
- Permanently or temporarily leaving or re-entering the workforce
- Exploring and taking steps toward a new professional identity
- Re-arranging your career to support your unique interests (ex: multiple career options) or needs (ex: balance)
- Changing career paths within your organization
- Effectively managing a job search
When & Where
The National Hispanic Sales Network (NHSN)
For over seven years NHSN has brought to its members ideas, information and speakers in sales and marketing to provide tools, techniques and inspiration to reach goals! We've asked everyone to come together and network to share leads, opportunities and job openings. We are the only organization of its kind dedicated to the advancement and development of Latino sales and marketing professionals. Through events, seminars and professional development programs, NHSN provides its members and sponsors the opportunity to connect and develop contacts and centers of influence within the Latino and corporate communities.