San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Held February 7th-9th, 2014, in Chicago, IL, Next Level Chicago is an innovative, one of a kind immersive experience: an opportunity to learn real-world recording by getting your hands dirty.
As a student at Next Level Chicago, you will:
- build a professional-level field studio from the ground up;
- learn an arrangement crafted by the mastermind behind Sonos and Arora;
- assume the roles of recording engineer, producer, and singer under Brianne Holland;
- develop best practices for sustained creative output with Dr. Benjamin Stevens;
- work directly with TVC's chief creative officer Nick Lyons to create a polished, radio-ready edit and mix of your collaborative track;
- and strategize about direct-to-audience distribution and marketing!
Lodging and most meals are included in your registration fee. Also included: the experience you’ll need to work confidently and quickly in your own studio, and lifetime membership in the robust and growing network of Next Level alumni. And since we love you, we’ll even throw in an extra helping of awesome.
Whether you're aiming at setting up your own studio for the first time, or building a bigger recording business, Next Level Chicago will give you the tools you need to meet your goals and make your music, better.
Because of the intensive, collaborative format, space is limited, so make sure to sign up today!
For more information, including questions about funding options, contact Benjamin Stevens, Support A Cappella's Director of Education.
When & Where
The Vocal Company
The Vocal Company is a full-service a cappella production company providing live sound, studio production, and education across the country.