Newsletters & Announcements
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (CDT)
San Antonio, TX
At the heart of small business marketing are the campaigns that drive action – collections of marketing activities that help a small business or organization to achieve its goals and objectives. Newsletters and Announcements have become a core component of those campaign choices. This session, hosted by Accion Women’s Business Center, will reveal some simple but effective best practices and considerations for the small business or nonprofit seeking to make their e-mail newsletters more effective.
- The different types of newsletters
- What to write about in your newsletter or announcement and how to consider using images
- Subject line best practices, and when to send your newsletter
- The importance of understanding how connected email and social media are…they have to be done together.
- What types of additional tools might be useful
Join us and learn some great new strategies to help your email and social media efforts be more effective components of one of the core campaign types, newsletters and announcements.
Note: The location of this event has been moved to the Weston Centre located at 112 E. Pecan St. 78205. The event will take place in the conference room on the 11th floor.
Parking is available in the Weston Centre Garage or at the meters on Pecan St. Fees will vary.
When & Where
Accion Texas Inc.
Accion Texas Inc. is a multi-state nonprofit microfinance company and small business lender that helps new and existing entrepreneurs successfully grow their businesses.