Newbie Crash Course:Getting up to Speed with Web Editing(Tuesday Afternoon)
Tuesday, June 17, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (MDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This session is for employees who have not had the ability to contribute or edit website content. This session will move at slower pace given users will not have worked with the previous content management system.
- (Required) Must be a part of a workflow. If you are unsure if your department/office supervisor submitted a workflow please check with the Website Communications Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This session will serve as a general overview of system options and functionality. It will not cover content completely or in great depth.
- Logging into the system
- Exploring the Dashboard
- Adding Gadgets
- Exploring Folders
- Creating/Deleting Content
- Viewing/Editing a Page
- Workflow Basics (How content is approved and published)
- Overview of the Website Structure and new Menu System
- ~30 minutes of instruction
- ~15 minutes of general questions
- ~15 minutes of hands on assistance