Wednesday, October 2, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (PDT)
Not just for newbies, this New2Seattle event is geared to equip anyone interested in biking in Seattle with the resources and local insights to safely bike Seattle...even in the rainy season!
Here's just some of the knowledge Cascade Bicycle Club will be dropping on us!
- Top routes for commuting and fun - maps
- Nuances of bike culture in Seattle
- Do’s and Dont's of biking in Seattle
- Biking Safety in Seattle
- Laws on biking
- How to interpret our bike lanes
- What to check before your ride, what to check after your ride
- Be seen and stay dry - what to wear, light recommendations
- How to get connected in the community – CBC, group rides, etc.