Idealist can help you make a difference in your career!
PANEL PRESENTATION More Than Passion: Building a Career with Social Impact Monday, September 22, 12:00 - 1:30 pm New York University Puck Building
- A career in public service requires more than just passion to change the world: you also need solid skills to manage projects, people, and budgets, and a broader understanding of the policy context surrounding social change. NYU Wagner Panelists will discuss the skills needed to launch a successful career with social impact, and will provide examples of the wide range of professional opportunities for MPA and MUP graduates.
IDEALIST GRAD FAIR Monday, September 22, 5:00 - 8:00 pm Metropolitan Pavilion
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with graduate admissions advisors from local, national and international universities
Both the panel presentation and the grad fair are free and open to anyone considering graduate school. But please note that the panel presentation and the grad fair will be held at two different locations on the same day. Please plan accordingly.
222 participating schools including:
- Caldwell College, Office of Graduate Studies
- Drew University
- Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy/University of Virginia
- George Washington University Elliott School of International Affairs
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Levy Economics Institute MS in Economic Theory and Policy
- Mills College
- Smith College School for Social Work
- St. John's University - The School of Education, Graduate Division
- Wildlife Conservation Society/Advanced Inquiry Program
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.