San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for an informal afternoon program and networking event in New York. This is an opportunity for both prospective and current ORCID member institutions in the New York area to meet to learn about the latest happenings with ORCID, and to also connect with other integrating institutions and share best practices, use cases, and build relationships. Special thanks to ORCID member institution Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center for hosting this event.
- Tara Packer, Nature Publishing Group
- Lisa McLaughlin, American Institute of Physics
- Michael Habib, Elsevier
- Gregg Gordon, Social Science Research Network
- Chris Heid, Thomson Reuters
- Theodora Bakker, NYU Langone Medical Center
- Ed Clayton, Autism Speaks
When & Where
The mission of ORCID is to provide an open, independent registry of persistent, unique identifiers for researchers and scholars and automated linkages to research objects such as publications, data sets, other identifiers, grants, and patents. We collaborate with all stakeholders in the research community to connect researchers with their contributions.