San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Start 2014 wrapped in the magic and unparalleled ambience of CASA TAMBO! The view from CASA TAMBO of the fireworks shown in downtown Orlando is excellent. It's practically a private show. : ) Come join us for a 1930's masquerade theme soirée, games and lots of fun. ( A prize to the most elegant /creative outfit and mask !) Only 50 tickets available. TIME: 10pm till 2am $50dl per person.
Buffet of Hors d' Ouevres, Salads and Desserts
- Shrimps in Mango / Coriander Salsa
- Ceviche de Salmon (fresh salmon and low sodium somoked salmon)
- Chicken Salad in a Peanut - Ginger Dressing
- Wild Mushroom Salad
- Orzo Salad with Kalamata Olives and Low Sodium Feta Cheese.
- Dates stuffed with Spanish Chorizo and Goat Cheese
- Skewers of Manchego Cheese, Figs, Melon and Jamon Serrano
- Sweet Potatoes Canapes garnished with slices of Tamarind Chicken
- Dolmas with a Garlicky Yogurt Sauce
- Pita bread and Chick Pea Dip with toasted Cumin and Pomegranate
- Variety of Breads
- Variety of home made, from scratch, Cheese Cakes and fruit tarts
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- The midnight Champagne (CASA TAMBO'S special selection)
- The midnight 12 grapes
- Hats, noise makers, blowouts, serpentines, confetti,
- Non alcoholic beverages
Start a new page, write in OPPORTUNITY ... whisper happiness ... Cheer in 2014!
When & Where
Piedad, owner and manager of CASA TAMBO, has a great experience organizing parties. She worked as food and beverage manager for 2 well known Caribbean resorts.
CASA TAMBO is a 3-acre property, located just minutes from downtown Orlando. The size of the property in an urban area makes it unique. It is truly a world apart. An urban oasis. CASATAMBO is a VRBO (vacation rental by owner) CASA TAMBO is a summary of memories of places visited and lived, cultures and traditions learned, and love for art. Our 5 rooms are a reflection of our love for art : The Thousand and One Nights, Out of Africa, La Chambre de l’Artist, Green and Agua. CASA TAMBO is a "Babel', where the multicultural, every race, every color, is respected and celebrated.
What does CASA TAMBO offer? 5 rooms, all with private bathroom and terrace. A cabana with a Jacuzzi, room for massage and facial and view of the Lake. A unique rustic Chapel, covered with jasmines, open to all religions, available for meditation, weddings, renewal of vows, etc. A tropical central patio, very relaxing, with a hot saltwater swimming pool, without the harsh effects of chlorine. A library open to guests, with access to fax/scanner/computer and an adjacent kitchen with free coffee service, hot tea, and ice tea. A dock with canoes and fishing rods. CASA TAMBO, above all, offers a special environment, full of carefully chosen details, but uncomplicated.
You may rent CASA TAMBO for private parties.