NEW YEARS BALL 2014 | *** FINAL TICKETS PURCHASE AT THE DOOR AT 830PM ***
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 9:00 PM - Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 1:30 AM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
***** ONLINE TICKETS HAVE ENDED. VERY LIMITED $200 CASH TICKETS AVAILABLE IN THE LOBBY (465 CALIFORNIA) AT 830pm.*****
(Scroll down for more information)
2014 is just around the corner, and what better way to spend it than dressed to the nines, giving back to charity, with all of your favorite people, a premium open bar, incredible music from The White Panda, all high atop the 15th Floor of one of the most historical ballrooms in San Francisco?
Welcome to New Years Ball (NYB) 2014. It’s a win win.
All I need from you is to commit, grab your friends, and join us for what’s sure to be one of the classiest, intimate, and eventful nights in downtown San Francisco.
Let’s ring in the New Year the only way we know how.
Black Tie Strongly Encouraged, Premium Open Bar, and Music from The White Panda
A portion of the proceeds from each ticket will be donated to SF Pulse, a 501c(3) comprised of a group of young professionals dedicated to eliminating cardiovascular disease and stroke.
Group Inquiries or Questions? Please contact Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Justin Roja Presents
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
* Where is the event located? The event will take place at the historical Julia Morgan Ballroom located in the Merchant Exchange Building at 465 California St., on the 15th Floor.
* How many tickets are available? The venue is allowing the event capacity to be 700, giving our guests the perfect amount of space to move around, find friends, dance, and get drinks. Tickets are available on a first come first serve basis, so be sure to secure your plans sooner than later. The event will sell out and has done so each year since its inception.
* What is the dress code? This is a black tie encouraged event. For guys, many wear tuxes, but almost all wear at least a suit or coat and tie. For the ladies, attire ranges from cocktail dresses to evening gowns. Dress to impress.
* What will the music be like? Our featured DJs this year are The White Panda, alongside a few local djs to be named later. They will play every type of music, and if you are a fan of Girl Talk, you will love them. Check out their music on their Facebook page.
* What does Premium Open Bar mean? It means that when you purchase a ticket, drinks will be provided for the duration of the evening. As much as we encourage making bad decisions because they make for the best stories, please drink in moderation.
* Will there be options to Reserve A Table/Have Bottle Service? Yes. We are in the process of ironing out costs, but be on the lookout for a Bottle Service ticket link to be added on this Eventbrite page.
* Will there be hotel room discounts for hotels in the area? Yes. We are working with surrounding hotels to secure room blocks for NYB attendees. I know many of you fly in from out of town, so once you purchase tickets, I will keep you posted.
* Are there any discounts for large groups? Yes. I understand having to be the ring leader amongst your friends. You're tasked withe making the plans and getting the details. It's a tough job. If you have a large group, and you contact me early, there are possibilities for group ticket discounts. Email me at email@example.com and we can go from there.
* Do I have to bring a date? No. You do not need to bring a date so singles need not worry. This event ensures an ample number of singles in attendance.
* What is Pulse SF? A portion of the proceeds from each of your tickets will go to SF Pulse, a 501c(3) comprised of a group of young professionals dedicated to eliminating cardiovascular disease and stroke. They are an arm of the American Heart Association.
*Anything elses? All sales are final. There will be no refunds, and this event is 21+
* Hashtag: #nyb14
* Any further questions, please feel free to contact me at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org