Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
New Student Orientation – Room 0117 (Lower Level)
Malcolm X College – Admissions Office
1900 West Van Buren Street
Chicago, IL 60612
Before signing up for new student orientation please:
- Complete our online admissions application www.my.ccc.edu
- Upon application submission, you will receive a 9-digit Student ID Number. You MUST have your Student ID number to register for and attend orientation. Please read the confirmation email that will be sent to you for additional information/instructions.
At orientation you can expect to:
- Learn about the many student services that are available to help you succeed
- Learn more about the financial aid process and types of financial aid available
- Familiarize yourself with the placement test and test prep resources
- Familiarize yourself with and use the student portal
- Complete a campus tour
New Student Orientation is REQUIRED FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS and TRANSFER STUDENTS that have NOT completed 12 credit hours at a regionally accredited College/University.
Please be sure to arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled New Student Orientation is to begin.
NO CHILDREN ALLOWED!
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT LATE ARRIVALS.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE ENTIRE NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION AS SCHEDULED.
If you are LATE or DO NOT ATTEND, you must reschedule your New Student Orientation by visiting the link below:
As a new student, we want to do all we can to help get you started on a path to SUCCESS!
Malcolm X College - Admissions Office
SUMMER & FALL 2014 New Student Orientation
Summer 2014 Classes begin Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Fall 2014 Classes begin Monday,August 25, 2014
Fall 2014 Special Session begin Monday, September 22, 2014