New Release Summer Bash with Two Shepherds, Sheldon, Krutz Wineries
Saturday, July 20, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Rosa, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Summer is in full swing and Two Shepherds, Sheldon Wine, and Krutz Family Cellars, want to celebrate with a new release summer bash!
Each winery will be releasing 1-2 new wines, including the much awaited Two Shepherds 2012 Grenache Blanc, the Krutz 2011 Martinelli Road Chardonnay 96 points, at the recent North Coast Challenge, and the highly acclaimned Sheldon Anderson Valley, 2011 Roma's Vineyard Pinot Noir, 94 points by Virginie Boone of Wine Enthusiast.
We will also be featuring a oysters, chocolatier, local artist, and a Bocce Tournament. Read below for full details, it's a not to be missed party!
Ticket Details (Revised)
We have decided to truly celebrate to cancel the $15 fee and make the event free! We'd greatly appreciate RVSPs as it helps with planning.
Your ticket includes a taste of the 6 releases from the 3 wineries. Normal tasting fees applie to full lineup of each winery.
Wine will also be available by the glass to consume with your game of Bocce, BBQ, Oysters etc!
Krutz Family Cellars:
- 2012 Inspiration Vineyard Chardonnay
- 2011 Martinelli Road Chardonnay. 96 Points at the recent North Coast Challenge
- 2012 Weatherly Rose' - a special rose' of Graciano, an uncommon varietal!
- 2011 Roma's Vineyard Pinot Noir - 94 Points Wine Enthusiast
- 2012 Grenache Blanc, Santa Ynez. Much anticipated, after the 2011 success
- 2011 Grenache Noir, Russian River Valley, Saralee's
While supplies last, Dylan will be shucking oysters to pair!
Food with Wine, Of Course!
The boys will be grilling a pork shoulder and smoked beans will be available. Wine will be available by the glass, so after your tasting of the 6 releases, grab a glass of something tasting, and enjoy the summer bash!
Interact & Socialize With the Wineries
Too often we end up behind the table the entire event, filling glasses and have 30 second engagements. This time we have vowed to try and stay away from that, and out with our friends and supporters, socializing, answering questions, and having fun, while our talented teams fill your glass!
While you sip wine, check out these other cool Sonoma wares:
- Photography of Damon Mattson: Damon Mattson has been a photographer for more than 20 years and is a Sonoma County ARTrails artist. Damon attempts to create photographs that are so realistic that you feel as though you are standing in front of the actual place. t
- Bert's Desserts - Wine truffles and more! Syrah, a Petite Sirah and a Viognier truffle, as well as Chocolate and Raspberry Truffles, and Peanut Butter Cups. Bert's was a big hit at our last event, come see why!
There is a Bocce' court in the back, we'll be hosting a tournament, for prizes! Bring a team, or form one on the spot.
THE Party of the Summer
So: thats 6 new wines, an onsite oysters, food, bocce tournament, wine by the glass, local artists, party with the winemakers, at one of the funnest tasting rooms in town...
You have heatstroke if you miss this! (and yes we have AC!.)
William, Tobe, Dylan, Patrick & Cole
Attendees must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol, please provide ID at checkin.