San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
“New Home Sales Expert” course is sponsored by Atlanta Partners Real Estate School. Register today to receive the N.H.S.E. Certified certificate, logo, helpful tools plus 6 hours of CE credit. Let us help you connect with local builders and their communities.
The whole idea of this certification is to encourage and help a real estate salesperson step out of their resale shoes and step into ‘new home’ shoes. There is a distinct difference in selling these two different products.
Selling new homes opens up another source of revenue that you do not presently have. Builders and consumers view real estate agents as resale specialists who don't understand the dynamics of the new home industry and how to work with builders and their representatives. There is a protocol to follow to assure a better cooperative relationship.
Open the Door to New Home Sales
- Housing is made in America - New home trends!
- Fundamentals of new home selling – 10 reasons to sell new homes
- Selling techniques - New homes vs. resale
- Cost of ownership for long term homeownership and financing
- Types of builders - Interviewing and working with a reputable builder
- Understanding the construction process – What to expect! Upgrades and amenities
- What do builders actually offer the buyer
- What builders do for agents
- Become the builder's preferred selling agent
- Overcoming homebuyer objectives
- How to resolve builder problems
- Establishing referrals after the sale
- Marketing your services without money
Course Sponsor and Location
1960 Satellite Blvd., Suite 1100
Duluth, GA 30097
When & Where
Cathy McDaniel is the author of "A Road Map To Saving Your Home" which is available at the National Association of REALTORS bookshelf. Being in the real estate and mortgage industry since 1993 she opened "My CE Class, LLC" in 2007, a real estate school approved by the Georgia and South Carolina Real Estate Commission. Cathy has conducted over 800 continuing education courses, authored over 75 training manuals and has met and trained over 50,000 real estate professionals throughout 23 states over the last seven years. She is licensed as a continuing education instructor at many real estate boards and associations across the country.
Cathy is recognized as an industry expert in homeownership and received the 2008 Educator of the Year from GREEA, Georgia Real Estate Educators Association. Today she serves and an Real Estate Instructor, Qualifying Broker for Owners 1st Property Management Company, Education Director for Georgia Realty School and has a partnership with Synovus Mortgage Corp. which allows her to offer free classes and community events.
Visit: www.classeswithcathymcdaniel.com for course descriptions, dates and locations.
To predict the future you must create it ...Cathy McDaniel
Cathy's Motto: "Autograph Your Work With Excellence!"