Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
This optional fellows' orientation focuses on the questions that fellows have when they first arrive at Children's Hospital such as:
- Do you know how and when to choose a health plan for you and your family?
- Do you need information on accessing articles using the Children's Hospital Library or Countway?
- Are you wondering what training you must take - Lab safety training, IACUC(Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee) orientation training?
- Are you unsure about occupational health screening requirements?
- Do you seek answers about your positive tuberculosis test?
- Do you need information on high quality childcare for less?
- Do you wonder how to get discount tickets?
This event is held on the 3rd Monday of each month, unless otherwise noted.