New Faculty Orientation
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM (CDT)
0.5 CEUs available for this workshop for Rose State College Faculty
This workshop has been developed to help new faculty members become acquainted with Rose State College, as well as become familiar with some of the technology we use on our campus.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Locate divisions and major offices on campus.
2. Identify the basic organizational structure and restate key policies pertaining to faculty.
3. Gain an appreciation of the history & mission of Rose State College.
4. Construct a class syllabus using Rose template.
5. Use basic features of D2L to communicate with students and make content available
6. Understand the expectations & key responsibilities of RSC faculty.
7. Log in to Peoplesoft to view official class roster, enter an Early Alert, and record AW grade.
FYI: After you register, there is no need to print your ticket!!
We will have a Check-In sheet using the registration list at the workshop.