New Era: New Directions. Rethinking the Health Benefit Value Proposition
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 from 7:30 AM to 4:45 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
3rd ANNUAL HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS CONFERENCE
Open to ALL
“New Era: New Directions” will focus the tough decisions employers facing as they determine how – or whether - they’ll offer health benefits in the future. At our 2014 flagship conference you’ll hear national thought leaders and leading employers discuss:
- The continuum of options for health benefits available for employers now. What are the pros and cons of each?
- Lessons learned from employers that have gone to the private exchanges for their actives and retiree populations.
- New best practices for tweaking your current benefit strategy. Learn what is innovative and replicable!
- Going rogue in 2017? Hear employer options for the public exchanges.
- Wellness and employee engagement: Where employers should focus now.
- Hear what leading employers are doing to comply with new ACA requirement. How will they avoid the future Cadillac tax?
Network with your peers and hear from healthcare’s cutting edge innovators!
Click here to visit our Annual Conference Website!
- Cancellations received in writing on or before Wednesday, April 23, 2014 will receive refunds (less a $25.00 processing fee). No refunds will be issued after that date.
- No-Shows will be responsible for the full registration fee.
- Substitutions will only be accepted with prior written notification from the registrant.