Networking with a Stir: Networking + Social Mega-Event with Match.com (LA)
Thursday, January 16, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PST)
West Hollywood, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Thursday, January 16 @ Hooray Henry's
- NetParty & Match.com partner for a mega networking + social event
- Exclusive use of Hooray Henry's, LA's "Best Nightclub 2013" per LA Weekly
- 300+ Expected
- @NetPartyLA #NetParty
"From the royal guardsman who greets you at the door to the posh wood-and-brass decor to the gigantic 3-D screen above the DJ booth, Henry’s gives Hollywood nightlife something it’s never seen before." - LA Weekly
For one night only, NetParty is partnering withMatch.com's Stir Events for a mega NetParty Networking Salon & Social at Hooray Henry's, the British-themed hospot meant to embody a posh, elegant estate where "the parents have gone and the kids have taken over."
This is an evening offering unparalleled business networking opportunities and an amazing opportunity to make social connections with hundreds of LA young professionals.
Inspired by the prestigious 17th century Parisian Salons as "gathering for the exchange of ideas", our NetParty Networking Salons & Socials are held at the most "stylish" venues in the country and are "designed to combine business networking with social fun" (Forbes).
We're inviting our members and Match.com is inviting theirs! Here's what you can expect:
The NetParty Business Networking Salon (6-8 pm):
- Low music, high spirits, and the perfect environment to enjoy stimulating conversation and make new connections.
- Exclusive use of Hooray Henry's of which Thrillist says: "Good luck getting into this tight-velvet-rope'd club, but, once you do, you'll be rewarded with the vibe of a sick English townhouse and servers dressed as sexy Brits."
- Name badges color-coded by industry to make it super-easy, comfortable and fun to approach friendly NetParty and Match.com members.
The NetParty Social (8-10pm+)
- A chance to unwind and socialize with great music, DJ. dancing and afun atmosphere (but don't worry! We'll never make the music too loud for you to talk).