San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tired of feeling awkward at professional events, be they office happy hours or meetups? Want to meet new people in other industries and companies but not sure how to do so? Interested in improving your networking finesse in general? If so, "Networking 101" is the event for you! Hosted by BOND and sponsored by WeWork and Moburst, this event is a panel featuring founders and senior leaders. These professionals will give you the inside scoop on how they've been able to network successfully and how you can too! You will have plenty of time to ask questions, followed by networking over food and drinks. Panelists include:
- Andrew Young (CTO and Co-Founder of Swill, an alcohol delivery service, and Manager/Organizer and Global Facilitator of Startup Weekend)
- Justin Ifill (Founder of Ifill Events, an event planning company)
- Shlomo Garbi (US GM/VP Business Development at Moburst, an international mobile agency)
- Tomica Burke (Founder of TomCookery, a catering company specializing in new comfort cuisine)
- Zanade Mann (Founder of Zanade Enterprises, a company offering adult and K-12 education in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), content marketing, and social media)
Join us after the event for drinks at Brinkley's (173 Lafayette St)! We'll have a section blocked off - just say BOND at the door.
Let's get networking!
When & Where
BOND is a professional networking mobile app that matches users based on overlapping profiles and preferences. Here at BOND, we aim to make networking easier, more fun, and more effective! The app is available on the iTunes App Store by searching for bondapp. Check out our website (bondconnectme.com), shoot us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), like us on Facebook (facebook.com/bondconnectme) or follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/BONDConnectMe).
WeWork is the community of creators. WeWork provides beautiful workspace, awesome benefits, and an amazing community starting at just $450/month. For more information, visit WeWork's website (wework.com), shoot WeWork an e-mail (email@example.com), follow WeWork on Twitter (twitter.com/WeWork) or like WeWork on Facebook (facebook.com/WeWork).
Moburst is a mobile app marketing agency that helps startups improve their mobile strategy by offering services in app strategy consulting, app store optimization (ASO), and user acquisition. Visit Moburst's website (moburst.com), shoot Moburst an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or like Moburst on Facebook (facebook.com/moburstmobilemarketing).