NetworkedChicago: Mixer & Launch Party
Thursday, July 17, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join our team and some of the finest networkers around town at NetworkedChicago's very own mixer to celebrate the launch of the Networking Passport program!
Come and meet other professionals in a relaxed atmosphere... and get to know your fellow NetworkedChicago members.
...Open mix & mingle format
...Circulate through this brand new space and meet other professionals
...NetworkingPassport members attend for FREE
Frequently Asked Questions...
How much is it for Networking Passport members?
- FREE for Networking Passport Members only
- Register in advance by clicking the "Attend for free with Networking Passport" link on the right side of the listing on NetworkedChicago under Event Tools
How much is it if I am not a Networking Passport member?
- $15 per person for everyone else
- Register in advance by purchasing a ticket here on this Eventbrite page
- Tickets will be sold at the door if not sold out in advance
If I am a Networking Passport member, can I bring a guest?
- You may bring a friend, but your friend will either have to buy a ticket or sign up to be a Networking Passport member
- Networking Passport tickets are valid ONLY for the member who's name is printed on the ticket and are non-transferable
- One ticket per Passport member will be accepted
See you soon,
When & Where
Dave Ritter runs NetworkedChicago in partnership with Gelie Akhenblit of NetworkingPhoenix.
These sister sites help professionals find business networking events and lower their cost of networking.