San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The 59th Annual National Conference of Law Reviews
March 20-24, 2013
Thomas M .Cooley Law School presents “Best Practices”
All law reviews and journals are invited to attend the annual conference!
We’ve put together the best of legal writing, entertainment, and sports to make this the best experience for you and your law review. Here’s a preview:
- WIN a Complete Bar Review Course from Kaplan! March Madness Party: After the 7 o'clock game, we'll draw one lucky winner. (Must be present to win.)
- Hear Bryan Garner share his best practices for legal writing
- See Joe Castillo, world’s best sand artist and finalist on America’s Got Talent®*, create a live "sand story"
- Enjoy dinner, courtesy of Scribes, with keynote speaker Professor Joseph Kimble
- Choose from more than 20 sessions including an editing competition for a chance to win an Apple® iPad!
- Eat, drink, and cheer for your team at our "March Madness" party
* America’s Got Talent® is a registered trademark of FremantleMedia North America, Inc. Cooley Law School and the National Conference of Law Reviews is not affiliated with or sponsored by FremantleMedia North America, Inc.
Share your law review’s best practices!
Cooley Conference Center
217 S Capitol Ave
WMU-Cooley Law School
An independent, private, non-profit educational institution affiliated with Western Michigan University. The Law School, as an independent institution, is solely responsible for its academic program. Accredited by the American Bar Association and the Higher Learning Commission. The Law School has campuses across Michigan in Lansing, Auburn Hills, Grand Rapids and in Tampa Bay, Fla.