NCCOR Connect and Explore Webinar
Thursday, February 13, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EST)
In celebration of its five-year anniversary in February, the National Collaborative on Childhood Obesity Research (NCCOR) is launching Connect & Explore, an external webinar series for researchers, practitioners, and others interested in conducting or applying childhood obesity research.
Join us at 2 pm, Eastern, on Thurs., Feb. 13, for Connect & Explore: Five Years of Accelerating Progress Through Childhood Obesity Research, the first of three webinars planned this year.
In just under an hour, we will learn about the priorities of national funders, explore opportunities to get your work funded, and get you “caught up” on what counts.
- Learn about NCCOR’s accomplishments over the past five years and its vision for the future.
- Get introduced to new funding opportunities from those who helped shape and support the funding announcement.
- Explore research tools that can help you with your work.
- Learn about significant research and the latest publications.
- Hear from leading experts in real time.
- Understand how to engage with NCCOR through our e-newsletter and social media.
The National Collaborative on Childhood Obesity Research (NCCOR) brings together four of the nation's leading research funders – the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) – to address the problem of childhood obesity in America.