NBMBAA-DC LinkedIn Intensive Presented by Northwestern Mutual
Saturday, May 3, 2014 at 10:00 AM (EDT)
How to build your brand, position your experience, and grow your network on the world's most powerful professional social network
In this 3-hour presentation by national personal branding expert and award-winning PR practitioner Amanda Miller Littlejohn, you will learn the ins and outs of crafting a truly compelling brand on LinkedIn.
After this hands-on workshop, you will walk away knowing how to:
• Build and position your personal brand using your LinkedIn presence
• Maximize your Linkedin profile (headline, summary, position descriptions and more)
• Sift through career experiences to find your gems and articulate your accomplishments
• Find contacts and begin the conversation that may lead to your next opportunity
If you are interested in membership with the National Black MBA Association, Inc., please click here.
If you are interested in becoming a corporate partner for future National Black MBA Association, Inc. - Washington DC Chapter events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
National Black MBA Association, Inc. - Washington DC Chapter
The National Black MBA Association, Inc., Washington, D.C. Chapter (NBMBAA-DC), which consists of approximately 620 African-American professionals, is the second largest and one of the most active chapters in the Association.
Throughout the year, the Chapter strives to provide a broad range of activities to meet the diverse needs of its membership and the greater Washington community. Events include:
- Scholarship and Awards Gala
- Pre-Conference Career Expo
- Wealth Building Series
- Entrepreneur Expo
- Corporate Spotlight Newtorking Series
- Monthly General Body Membership Meeting
- Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship Program
- Leaders of Tomorrow Mentoring Program
The Chapter has received the following recognition for its work in supporting the mission and vision of the organization:
- 2012 and 2014 NBMBAA Chapter of the Year
- 2014 NBMBAA Education Channel Award
- 2014 Entrepreneur Channel Award
- 2012-13 NBMBAA Lifestyle Channel Award
- 2011-12 NBMBAA Career Network Channel Award
- 2006 NBMBAAA Chapter of the Year