NBMBAA-DC Corporate Spotlight Networking Affair Presented by Capital One
Thursday, September 26, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EDT)
Join the Washington, D.C. Chapter of the National Black MBA Association, Inc. for our Corporate Spotlight Networking Affair at Clyde's of Gallery Place on September 26.
We invite you to network with us and learn more about career opportunities with Capital One. Several members of the Capital One recruiting team will be in attendance and looking to meet with you.
Current opportunites are listed at http://jobs.capitalone.com. When applying, please use NBMBAA as the source code.
The event is FREE for financial members and $10 for Non-Members. Space is limited, so an RSVP is required to attend.
To join or renew your membership, click here
When & Where
National Black MBA Association, Inc. - Washington DC Chapter
The National Black MBA Association, Inc., Washington, D.C. Chapter (NBMBAA-DC), which consists of approximately 675 African-American professionals, is the second largest and one of the most active chapters in the Association.
Throughout the year, the Chapter strives to provide a broad range of activities to meet the diverse needs of its membership and the greater Washington community. Events include:
- Scholarship and Awards Gala
- Pre-Conference Career Expo
- Wealth Building Series
- Entrepreneur Expo
- Corporate Spotlight Newtorking Series
- Monthly General Body Membership Meeting
- Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship Program
- Leaders of Tomorrow Mentoring Program
The Chapter has received the following recognition for its work in supporting the mission and vision of the organization:
- 2014 NBMBAA Education Channel Award
- 2014 Entrepreneur Channel Award
- 2012-13 NBMBAA Lifestyle Channel Award
- 2011-12 NBMBAA Career Network Channel Award
- 2013 NBMBAA Chapter of the Year
- 2012 and 2014 NBMBAA Chapter of the Year
- 2006 NBMBAAA Chapter of the Year