NBMBAA-DC 2013 Pre-Conference Career Expo
Thursday, September 5, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join the National Black MBA Association, Inc. - Washington, D.C. Chapter (NBMBAA-DC) at the 2013 Pre-Conference Career Expo!
Does your career search need a spark?
Are you looking to enhance your resume and personal image to stand out in the current job market?
Do you need to develop a game plan for your job search?
If so, we invite you to attend our 2013 Pre-Conference Career Expo, which will provide an opportunity to sharpen your networking skills in preparation for the 34th National Black MBA Association Annual Conference and Exposition in Houston, TX.
Come meet with companies who are actively recruiting MBA talent in the D.C. metro area and attend plenary sessions designed to provide tips for navigating the current job market and maximizing your career search success.
The Pre-Conference Career Expo is FREE for NBMBAA-DC members and current MBA students!
Are You Tired of Your Bathroom Photo Shoots?
Is your LinkedIn Profile Picture Professional?
Does Your On-line Brand and Presence Grab Clients and Employers Attention? (In a Positive Way?)
Do You Have a Professional Head Shot for Your Social Media Sites (e.g., LinkedIn, Business Website and Twitter)?! If Not, Here’s YOUR Chance!!! We Have an Amazing Offer for Career Expo Participants. Build Your Professional Brand!
Terry G. McCrea Photography is Offering Professional Head-shots Exclusively for Career Expo Attendees!!!
• 4 Different Poses
• Package Includes: 2 Professional and Edited Head Photos
• 2 Different Backgrounds to Choose From
• Option to Print Pictures Immediately (Printed or on a CD) AND You’ll Receive Edited Versions Sent Digitally!
****All for ONLY $50!
Sign up today to secure your spot! Space is Extremely LIMITED and Offered on a First Come First Serve Basis!
For questions about the NBMBAA-DC Pre-Conference Career Expo, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To post your resume with the NBMBAA-DC Career Network, please visit www.dcbmbaacareernetwork.org
When & Where
National Black MBA Association, Inc. - Washington DC Chapter
The National Black MBA Association, Inc., Washington, D.C. Chapter (NBMBAA-DC), which consists of approximately 675 African-American professionals, is the second largest and one of the most active chapters in the Association.
Throughout the year, the Chapter strives to provide a broad range of activities to meet the diverse needs of its membership and the greater Washington community. Events include:
- Scholarship and Awards Gala
- Pre-Conference Career Expo
- Wealth Building Series
- Entrepreneur Expo
- Corporate Spotlight Newtorking Series
- Monthly General Body Membership Meeting
- Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship Program
- Leaders of Tomorrow Mentoring Program
The Chapter has received the following recognition for its work in supporting the mission and vision of the organization:
- 2014 NBMBAA Education Channel Award
- 2014 Entrepreneur Channel Award
- 2012-13 NBMBAA Lifestyle Channel Award
- 2011-12 NBMBAA Career Network Channel Award
- 2013 NBMBAA Chapter of the Year
- 2012 and 2014 NBMBAA Chapter of the Year
- 2006 NBMBAAA Chapter of the Year