NBMBAA-DC 2013 Entrepreneur Expo
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join the National Black MBA Association, Inc., Washington, D.C. Chapter (NBMBAA-DC) at the 2013 Entrepreneur Expo!
Are you interested in marketing your business to 800+ MBA professionals in the metro DC area?
- Are you interested in developing new business relationships?
- Are you interested in learning strategies and tips for entrepreneurial success?
If so, we invite you to attend our 2013 Entrepreneur Expo, which will provide an opportunity to showcase your business. If you are looking to start a business, the expo will provide resources and information to help you establish relationships with prospective customers.
“Marketing and Social Media”
Hayya Lee - Founder HayyaLiving.com
Speaker: Kwesi Frye
For questions about the NBMBAA-DC Entrepreneur Expo, please send an email to Alana Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
National Black MBA Association, Inc. - Washington DC Chapter
The National Black MBA Association, Inc., Washington, D.C. Chapter (NBMBAA-DC), which consists of approximately 620 African-American professionals, is the second largest and one of the most active chapters in the Association.
Throughout the year, the Chapter strives to provide a broad range of activities to meet the diverse needs of its membership and the greater Washington community. Events include:
- Scholarship and Awards Gala
- Pre-Conference Career Expo
- Wealth Building Series
- Entrepreneur Expo
- Corporate Spotlight Newtorking Series
- Monthly General Body Membership Meeting
- Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship Program
- Leaders of Tomorrow Mentoring Program
The Chapter has received the following recognition for its work in supporting the mission and vision of the organization:
- 2012 and 2014 NBMBAA Chapter of the Year
- 2014 NBMBAA Education Channel Award
- 2014 Entrepreneur Channel Award
- 2012-13 NBMBAA Lifestyle Channel Award
- 2011-12 NBMBAA Career Network Channel Award
- 2006 NBMBAAA Chapter of the Year